Bus Driver (CDL)
Montverde Academy is seeking to employ a Bus Driver - CDL required.
Job description: To be sure that the vehicles that are driven on campus are in safe and working order from a pre and post trip inspection. Drive routes to pick up and drop off students in morning and afternoons based on a trip report for each route. Cleaning of the inside and outside of the vehicles along with making sure the vehicle fluids and fuel are topped off. This position will directly report to the Director of Facilities.
- Transport children to and from school in the mornings and afternoons
- Verify permissions for children who ride home with friends
- Maintain a clean and mechanically-sound bus at all times
- Obey all traffic laws
- Perform inspections of the bus before and after each route
- Ensure safety of all students
- Discipline children when required to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Report these to your supervisor.
- Assist students with getting on and off the bus when required
- Pre and Post trip inspection completed
- Cleaning of vehicles (inside and out)
- Vehicle fluids and fuel are topped off.
To apply, resumes and completed application forms may be faxed to 407.469.3711 or emailed as a PDF or Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates must complete an application for employment and be willing to submit to a background check and drug test prior to beginning work. Montverde Academy is a non-smoking campus.
- CDL license required
- Valid DOT Physical Exam
- Ability to carry out assigned route on time
- Excellent communication skills