Each Scholarship Program Applicant must:
- Submit a letter of interest stating why you should be considered and what attending the Conservatory would mean to you
- Complete the application process at least seven days prior to the live audition date
- Include teacher recommendations and school transcripts
- Complete SSAT admission testing
- Have scheduled or completed an on-campus interview
- Complete and submit the regular financial aid application
Write a letter of interest for the Music Conservatory Scholarship Program to the Director of the Music Conservatory stating why you should be considered and what a Montverde Academy Music Conservatory education would mean to you. Complete the application process at least seven days prior to the live audition date, including the submission of teacher recommendations, school transcripts, SSAT admission testing, and an on-campus interview. Applicants must complete the regular financial aid application process as well so that need based financial aid packages can be determined concurrently. Without a completed financial aid application, students will not be considered for the Music Conservatory Scholarship Program.